Below is a post we wrote in 2013 about Douglas County. The reason we are reposting it is because it is actually a story that could be written today about Jeffco Schools (and was by Nelson Garcia at 9News), which might be due to the fact that the same slingers of smut, Strategies 360, handle both unions in Jeffco and Dougco. Did Nelson Garcia literally take the same story and copy and paste it with a new date and new names?
- Denver’s new tent city rent averages $3,750 a month
- Here’s the breakdown of who’s in Colorado’s new congressional districts
- Colorado’s Cuomo? Polis silent as public learns true scale of nursing home deaths
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator