Below is a post we wrote in 2013 about Douglas County. The reason we are reposting it is because it is actually a story that could be written today about Jeffco Schools (and was by Nelson Garcia at 9News), which might be due to the fact that the same slingers of smut, Strategies 360, handle both unions in Jeffco and Dougco. Did Nelson Garcia literally take the same story and copy and paste it with a new date and new names?
- Petition tells Democrat to take down $1 million ad campaign paid for by taxpayers
- Biden beat Bennet and Hick for president. Could either have done a better job?
- Complaint filed against Griswold, TV ad paid for with $1 million taxpayer dollars
- Bennet and Hick’s claims that planet is saved but taxes won’t be raised is false
- Colo Republican gets shamelessly chummy with Democrat Secretary of State