WASHINGTON, DC – DECEMBER 19: Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-NY) (C), speaks about high capacity magazines while flanked by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) (R), Rep. Diana DeGette (D-CO) (L) and other members of Congress during a news conference on December 19, 2012 in Washington, DC. Rep. McCarthy urged Congress to pass the McCarthy-DeGette bill banning assault magazines. (Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images)
- New FEC complaint says Hickenlooper campaign broke the law
- Polis telling us to just wear the damn mask is not helpful
- Polis disputes ‘Virus Overlord’ title and findings Colorado lags in reopening
- DeGette’s district pulled in 3rd largest haul of PPP loans nationwide
- Stop the presses: Gardner wears mask, Boebert packs gun!