Republican Sen. Greg Brophy asks his colleagues in the Colorado State Senate to vote no on HB13-1303, the bill that would open the door to voter fraud in our state. The bill passed on a party line vote in the Senate. Bravo Sen. Brophy for breaking it down so simply for Coloradans.
- School board member deletes racist tweet about brother’s Thanksgiving with white woman
- Mayor flees the state sticking us with Polis at the kiddy table from Hell
- Denver mayor preaches against holiday travel, then boards a plane to Mississippi
- Longmont mayor acts to criminalize hospitals treating patients from Weld County
- National media uses Boebert as a prop to chip away 2nd Amendment rights