Republican Sen. Greg Brophy asks his colleagues in the Colorado State Senate to vote no on HB13-1303, the bill that would open the door to voter fraud in our state. The bill passed on a party line vote in the Senate. Bravo Sen. Brophy for breaking it down so simply for Coloradans.
- Company shareholder accuses 9News of racism, Kyle Clark takes an unannounced vacation
- Former 9News reporter: Station lost integrity after security guard gunned down Keltner
- Hickenlooper heard there would be beer, makes first public appearance
- Polis declares pandemic will be gone in time for All-Star baseball game
- Say what? Public Radio says Boulder victims died in shootings involving police