Republican Sen. Greg Brophy asks his colleagues in the Colorado State Senate to vote no on HB13-1303, the bill that would open the door to voter fraud in our state. The bill passed on a party line vote in the Senate. Bravo Sen. Brophy for breaking it down so simply for Coloradans.
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster
- CRINGE: Crow obsesses over his own safety while oblivious to summer crime wave