Republican Sen. Greg Brophy asks his colleagues in the Colorado State Senate to vote no on HB13-1303, the bill that would open the door to voter fraud in our state. The bill passed on a party line vote in the Senate. Bravo Sen. Brophy for breaking it down so simply for Coloradans.
- Gardner’s suicide hotline bill headed for President Trump’s signature
- Now he won’t say: Hick was for and against stacking court with liberal ideologues
- Polis awards himself furlough power over entire state government
- Why Democrats are the real hypocrites in the Supreme Court nomination fight
- Protestors protesting arrest of protestors broke Polis’s pandemic rules