We tried to warn Colorado’s Democratic Governor John Hickenlooper that doing anything but allowing convicted Chuck E. Cheese killer Nathan Dunlap’s execution to proceed would not be well-received by Coloradans. Yesterday, Hick granted a “temporary reprieve” for the killer. Today, the Denver Post was kind enough to chronicle just how unpopular this move has been with its readers. With just 12% of the population agreeing with his decision, it must be a dark day for Hick. See image below for results.
- Company shareholder accuses 9News of racism, Kyle Clark takes an unannounced vacation
- Former 9News reporter: Station lost integrity after security guard gunned down Keltner
- Hickenlooper heard there would be beer, makes first public appearance
- Polis declares pandemic will be gone in time for All-Star baseball game
- Say what? Public Radio says Boulder victims died in shootings involving police