We tried to warn Colorado’s Democratic Governor John Hickenlooper that doing anything but allowing convicted Chuck E. Cheese killer Nathan Dunlap’s execution to proceed would not be well-received by Coloradans. Yesterday, Hick granted a “temporary reprieve” for the killer. Today, the Denver Post was kind enough to chronicle just how unpopular this move has been with its readers. With just 12% of the population agreeing with his decision, it must be a dark day for Hick. See image below for results.
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster
- CRINGE: Crow obsesses over his own safety while oblivious to summer crime wave