We tried to warn Colorado’s Democratic Governor John Hickenlooper that doing anything but allowing convicted Chuck E. Cheese killer Nathan Dunlap’s execution to proceed would not be well-received by Coloradans. Yesterday, Hick granted a “temporary reprieve” for the killer. Today, the Denver Post was kind enough to chronicle just how unpopular this move has been with its readers. With just 12% of the population agreeing with his decision, it must be a dark day for Hick. See image below for results.
- School board member deletes racist tweet about brother’s Thanksgiving with white woman
- Mayor flees the state sticking us with Polis at the kiddy table from Hell
- Denver mayor preaches against holiday travel, then boards a plane to Mississippi
- Longmont mayor acts to criminalize hospitals treating patients from Weld County
- National media uses Boebert as a prop to chip away 2nd Amendment rights