We tried to warn Colorado’s Democratic Governor John Hickenlooper that doing anything but allowing convicted Chuck E. Cheese killer Nathan Dunlap’s execution to proceed would not be well-received by Coloradans. Yesterday, Hick granted a “temporary reprieve” for the killer. Today, the Denver Post was kind enough to chronicle just how unpopular this move has been with its readers. With just 12% of the population agreeing with his decision, it must be a dark day for Hick. See image below for results.
- Gardner’s suicide hotline bill headed for President Trump’s signature
- Now he won’t say: Hick was for and against stacking court with liberal ideologues
- Polis awards himself furlough power over entire state government
- Why Democrats are the real hypocrites in the Supreme Court nomination fight
- Protestors protesting arrest of protestors broke Polis’s pandemic rules