As many of you may have heard, former Republican Rep. Ken Summers contracted West Nile virus, which caused encephalitis, or swelling of the brain, and meningitis. While his prognosis is good, he will likely need significant physical rehabilitation. You can follow his journey here. To help defray the medical costs, a fundraiser will take place on Wednesday, August 7th at noon. The invitation is below. Please consider attending. If you cannot attend, please consider contributing to help with Ken Summers’ recovery.
- Protestors protesting arrest of protestors broke Polis’s pandemic rules
- This is why Hickenblooper is afraid to debate Gardner
- Media blows off western issues at Club 20 Senate debate to play Ginsburg gotcha game
- Hickenlooper vacationed while governor as Colorado’s destructive wildfire burned
- Big names back income tax cut ballot measure for Coloradans