As many of you may have heard, former Republican Rep. Ken Summers contracted West Nile virus, which caused encephalitis, or swelling of the brain, and meningitis. While his prognosis is good, he will likely need significant physical rehabilitation. You can follow his journey here. To help defray the medical costs, a fundraiser will take place on Wednesday, August 7th at noon. The invitation is below. Please consider attending. If you cannot attend, please consider contributing to help with Ken Summers’ recovery.
- Not all get well wishes are showing sympathy for the governor
- Polis refuses to disclose how or where he contracted COVID-19 virus
- School board member deletes racist tweet about brother’s Thanksgiving with white woman
- Mayor flees the state sticking us with Polis at the kiddy table from Hell
- Denver mayor preaches against holiday travel, then boards a plane to Mississippi