As many of you may have heard, former Republican Rep. Ken Summers contracted West Nile virus, which caused encephalitis, or swelling of the brain, and meningitis. While his prognosis is good, he will likely need significant physical rehabilitation. You can follow his journey here. To help defray the medical costs, a fundraiser will take place on Wednesday, August 7th at noon. The invitation is below. Please consider attending. If you cannot attend, please consider contributing to help with Ken Summers’ recovery.
- PORK V. PANDEMIC: Denver Post Compares Obama and Trump Stimulus, Gets it Wrong
- WASH YOUR HANDS: Stay-at-Home Orders are a Democrat Thing
- UNNECESSARY WORKERS: Knowing it’s Worth, Legislature Reconvenes Just to Adjourn, Again
- GOVERNOR SOWS DISCORD, FEAR: Lawmakers Take Polis to Task for Stay-at-Home Order
- QUARANTINE CONTROL: Control of Congress Should Not Shift with Sickness