As many of you may have heard, former Republican Rep. Ken Summers contracted West Nile virus, which caused encephalitis, or swelling of the brain, and meningitis. While his prognosis is good, he will likely need significant physical rehabilitation. You can follow his journey here. To help defray the medical costs, a fundraiser will take place on Wednesday, August 7th at noon. The invitation is below. Please consider attending. If you cannot attend, please consider contributing to help with Ken Summers’ recovery.
- INVESTIGATION: GOP Targets Hick’s Use of 911 Funds for Legal Fees
- OUTRAGEOUS! 9/11 Funds Pay Hick’s Legal Bills in Ethics Investigation
- JARED’S JUNKET: Did Colorado Benefit From $20,000 Trade Mission to India?
- SELLING OUT: New Belgium Trades Green Credibility for Green Cash
- LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR? Climate Dems Chuck Hickenlooper for Romanoff