As many of you may have heard, former Republican Rep. Ken Summers contracted West Nile virus, which caused encephalitis, or swelling of the brain, and meningitis. While his prognosis is good, he will likely need significant physical rehabilitation. You can follow his journey here. To help defray the medical costs, a fundraiser will take place on Wednesday, August 7th at noon. The invitation is below. Please consider attending. If you cannot attend, please consider contributing to help with Ken Summers’ recovery.
- State Supreme Court rules against loony left in livestock ballot question
- PETA blacklists Colorado remote workers in response to Polis regs
- Denver Post goes blind, didn’t see these violent protestors at conservative summit
- Over 80 companies blackball Colorado remote workers due to Polis’s new rules
- Hancock’s pick to lead DIA named in criminal search warrant