As many of you may have heard, former Republican Rep. Ken Summers contracted West Nile virus, which caused encephalitis, or swelling of the brain, and meningitis. While his prognosis is good, he will likely need significant physical rehabilitation. You can follow his journey here. To help defray the medical costs, a fundraiser will take place on Wednesday, August 7th at noon. The invitation is below. Please consider attending. If you cannot attend, please consider contributing to help with Ken Summers’ recovery.
- Polis disputes ‘Virus Overlord’ title and findings Colorado lags in reopening
- DeGette’s district pulled in 3rd largest haul of PPP loans nationwide
- Stop the presses: Gardner wears mask, Boebert packs gun!
- NEW VIDEO: Gardner has a long record of holding China accountable
- Pandemic Pandering: Polis needs to drop dictator role and mask shaming