As many of you may have heard, former Republican Rep. Ken Summers contracted West Nile virus, which caused encephalitis, or swelling of the brain, and meningitis. While his prognosis is good, he will likely need significant physical rehabilitation. You can follow his journey here. To help defray the medical costs, a fundraiser will take place on Wednesday, August 7th at noon. The invitation is below. Please consider attending. If you cannot attend, please consider contributing to help with Ken Summers’ recovery.
- CNN calls Colorado’s Democrat-held Senate seat most likely to flip
- Colorado ranks in top 10 of states with the most COVID-19 restrictions
- Colorado bill would censor ‘hate’ speech and ‘fake news’ on social media
- Polis administration’s apology is about as heartfelt as Cuomo’s remorse
- State’s oil and gas commissioners are not from oil or gas producing areas