Yesterday, Revealing Politics’ camera crew went to the downtown Colorado Springs location to film the voting efforts. The crew was told that they could film as long as they didn’t speak. And, cameraman Jared Petsche followed the rules, but one of the voters was not happy about his presence. Just another episode in “When Liberals Attack”.
- Denver School Board’s Anderson puts politics before Noel Middle students
- Video montage: Hickenlooper goes full goofball on Supreme Court question
- Boebert crisscrosses Western Slope while Bush hides in basement
- Millions in Democrat campaign donations including Hickenlooper’s targeted for review
- What it means for Colorado if Dems win the Senate and White House