Yesterday, Revealing Politics’ camera crew went to the downtown Colorado Springs location to film the voting efforts. The crew was told that they could film as long as they didn’t speak. And, cameraman Jared Petsche followed the rules, but one of the voters was not happy about his presence. Just another episode in “When Liberals Attack”.
- CdeBaca to clear path for Tay Anderson to run for her Denver City Council seat
- Polis snubs cattlemen, again. Tells Coloradans to ditch animal products
- Neguse was wrong: Capitol Police testify what they knew prior to Jan. 6
- Here’s some of the $1 trillion in pork Democrats packed into the 6th COVID bill
- Woke politics: Colorado Dems vote to pass so-called Equity Bill