Yesterday, Revealing Politics’ camera crew went to the downtown Colorado Springs location to film the voting efforts. The crew was told that they could film as long as they didn’t speak. And, cameraman Jared Petsche followed the rules, but one of the voters was not happy about his presence. Just another episode in “When Liberals Attack”.
- Colorado’s Cuomo? Polis silent as public learns true scale of nursing home deaths
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster