A spokesman for the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) once aptly described BuzzFeed as “eating everyone else’s lunch” with their listicle and GIF-based mode of storytelling. In that spirit, NRCC spox and Colorado native TQ Houlton has 6 questions for Andrew Romanoff’s DC fundraiser today.
(Remember, Andrew Romanoff claims he is free of special interest money while spending time racking up the Beltway bucks. Voters aren’t stupid and the more coverage of DC fundraising he gets the clearer his charade will be to the electorate.)
1) Andrew Romanoff has been a longtime supporter of government-run health care. Will Romanoff now apologize to the 250,000 Coloradans slated to lose their health insurance due to ObamaCare?
2) Rep. Chris Van Hollen is the Ranking Member of the House Budget Committee and a co-host of Romanoff’s D.C. fundraiser. Does Romanoff support Van Hollen’s Democrat budget?
3) Will Andrew Romanoff support Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House?
4) How many lobbyists and special interest group members will attend Romanoff’s fundraiser?
6) When Romanoff loses in 2014, will he throw another temper tantrum, sell his house, move back to Denver and primary Senator Bennet again?