In case you couldn’t take the morning off work to attend the swearing-in of now-state Sen. Rachel Zenzinger, we’ve done you solid by recreating the event as told by Twitter via Storify for you. While we’re sure there will be plenty of time for policy disagreements, today is a big day for Zenzinger and we’re human enough to congratulate her. See what you missed below.
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster
- CRINGE: Crow obsesses over his own safety while oblivious to summer crime wave
- State Supreme Court rules against loony left in livestock ballot question