In case you couldn’t take the morning off work to attend the swearing-in of now-state Sen. Rachel Zenzinger, we’ve done you solid by recreating the event as told by Twitter via Storify for you. While we’re sure there will be plenty of time for policy disagreements, today is a big day for Zenzinger and we’re human enough to congratulate her. See what you missed below.
- Are angry protestors playing victim with this old insurance scam?
- Bennet left speechless after getting called out for throwing a hissy fit
- Denver school board member on police: ‘All you motherf*ckers are corrupt’
- See the evidence and decide: No charges for Jeep driver caught in I-225 protest
- Gardner’s suicide hotline bill headed for President Trump’s signature