In case you couldn’t take the morning off work to attend the swearing-in of now-state Sen. Rachel Zenzinger, we’ve done you solid by recreating the event as told by Twitter via Storify for you. While we’re sure there will be plenty of time for policy disagreements, today is a big day for Zenzinger and we’re human enough to congratulate her. See what you missed below.
- Griswold rushes emergency rule to stop imaginary threat of election audit
- Sexual harassment hotline contract lands Denver mayor’s DIA pick in hot water
- BLM and antifa to protest and pout at Western Conservative Summit
- Bennet and Crow silent on Ilhan Omar’s latest anti-Semitic rant
- Salazar picked as Mexico ambassador. Is he Biden’s last hope?