In case you couldn’t take the morning off work to attend the swearing-in of now-state Sen. Rachel Zenzinger, we’ve done you solid by recreating the event as told by Twitter via Storify for you. While we’re sure there will be plenty of time for policy disagreements, today is a big day for Zenzinger and we’re human enough to congratulate her. See what you missed below.
- PETTY PANDEMIC POLITICS: Gardner Works While Others Whine
- REGULATE TO FAIL: Distillery Exemplifies the Best, and What’s Broken
- MAKE-UP DAYS: Supreme Court Ruling Gives Lawmakers More Time to Spend Money
- PAY THE RENT: Don’t Be Using Stimulus Checks for Stupid Stuff
- HICKENLOOPER: Pot Dispensaries are Not Essential and Should Close