In case you couldn’t take the morning off work to attend the swearing-in of now-state Sen. Rachel Zenzinger, we’ve done you solid by recreating the event as told by Twitter via Storify for you. While we’re sure there will be plenty of time for policy disagreements, today is a big day for Zenzinger and we’re human enough to congratulate her. See what you missed below.
- FOLLOWING THE MONEY: California is Trying to Buy a Colorado Election
- AURORA’S MESS: Coffman Declares Victory, Montgomery Stalls for Votes
- IMPEACHMENT JITTERS? Crow’s Insecurity Looks Like a Fundraising Ploy
- IMPEACHMENT FALLOUT: Crow Targeted as Vulnerable Democrat in Ad Campaign
- FRIENDS CAN’T BE BRIBED? Hick Demands Media Protection for Unethical Behavior