A little known fact is that Colorado teachers who don’t want their automatically-collected union dues spent on nasty politicking are eligible to receive a refund, which could amount to up to $63 per year. But, the deadline is this Sunday, December 15th. Independent Teachers put together a video about this program (below) and additional information can be found here: IndependentTeachers.org. Share with friends and family who are teachers!
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster
- CRINGE: Crow obsesses over his own safety while oblivious to summer crime wave