A little known fact is that Colorado teachers who don’t want their automatically-collected union dues spent on nasty politicking are eligible to receive a refund, which could amount to up to $63 per year. But, the deadline is this Sunday, December 15th. Independent Teachers put together a video about this program (below) and additional information can be found here: IndependentTeachers.org. Share with friends and family who are teachers!
- No apology: Gov. Polis stages photo op with meat workers to show he cares
- Polis gets engaged: Timing coincides with growing scrutiny of partner’s influence
- Dictators are awesome! Democrats kill bills making public health orders follow the law
- CNN calls Colorado’s Democrat-held Senate seat most likely to flip
- Colorado ranks in top 10 of states with the most COVID-19 restrictions