A little known fact is that Colorado teachers who don’t want their automatically-collected union dues spent on nasty politicking are eligible to receive a refund, which could amount to up to $63 per year. But, the deadline is this Sunday, December 15th. Independent Teachers put together a video about this program (below) and additional information can be found here: IndependentTeachers.org. Share with friends and family who are teachers!
- Hickenlooper vacationed while governor as Colorado’s destructive wildfire burned
- Big names back income tax cut ballot measure for Coloradans
- Polis appoints vegan who says meat is murder to regulate livestock on vet board
- While Hick hides in the basement, Dems try and fail to paint Gardner as MIA
- Media pushes Democrat polls to shape Congressional race