A little known fact is that Colorado teachers who don’t want their automatically-collected union dues spent on nasty politicking are eligible to receive a refund, which could amount to up to $63 per year. But, the deadline is this Sunday, December 15th. Independent Teachers put together a video about this program (below) and additional information can be found here: IndependentTeachers.org. Share with friends and family who are teachers!
- PETTY PANDEMIC POLITICS: Gardner Works While Others Whine
- REGULATE TO FAIL: Distillery Exemplifies the Best, and What’s Broken
- MAKE-UP DAYS: Supreme Court Ruling Gives Lawmakers More Time to Spend Money
- PAY THE RENT: Don’t Be Using Stimulus Checks for Stupid Stuff
- HICKENLOOPER: Pot Dispensaries are Not Essential and Should Close