A little known fact is that Colorado teachers who don’t want their automatically-collected union dues spent on nasty politicking are eligible to receive a refund, which could amount to up to $63 per year. But, the deadline is this Sunday, December 15th. Independent Teachers put together a video about this program (below) and additional information can be found here: IndependentTeachers.org. Share with friends and family who are teachers!
- Heidi Ganahl reacts to surging inflation: ‘I feel for the young people’
- #THANKYOUNORTHFACE: Energy industry trolls North Face with billboards, website
- Here’s all the new taxes Coloradans got stuck with this legislative session
- Media discovers Denver’s homelessness crisis is spiraling out of control
- Report: Despite disturbing allegation, teachers’ union endorsed Tay Anderson