Today, we celebrate the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. His nonviolent approach to fighting for equal rights for people of color in the United States served as an inspiration to all who seek freedom. Below is his most famous speech “I Have a Dream”. The eloquence and statesmanship he exhibited despite the racial inequalities he faced is something all leaders today should strive to adopt.
- Long live the king! Dems allow Polis to keep extending emergency powers
- Infighting amongst the radical left prompts theft allegation
- Hickenlooper Held in Contempt in Unanimous Vote
- Hick Skips ethics hearing! Attorney General going to court to force Hickenlooper’s appearance.
- Democrat: Self-centered white women clutter #BLM’s protest logistics on Instagram