Today, we celebrate the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. His nonviolent approach to fighting for equal rights for people of color in the United States served as an inspiration to all who seek freedom. Below is his most famous speech “I Have a Dream”. The eloquence and statesmanship he exhibited despite the racial inequalities he faced is something all leaders today should strive to adopt.
- IMPEACHMENT FALLOUT: Crow Targeted as Vulnerable Democrat in Ad Campaign
- FRIENDS CAN’T BE BRIBED? Hick Demands Media Protection for Unethical Behavior
- HOW EMBARRASSING: Bennet Grasps at Last Man Standing Strategy for President
- NOT SATIRE: Playboy Sides with Colorado Republican
- WHERE’S THE GRAND JURY? Romanoff Calls Out Hick in Church Scandal