Today, we celebrate the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. His nonviolent approach to fighting for equal rights for people of color in the United States served as an inspiration to all who seek freedom. Below is his most famous speech “I Have a Dream”. The eloquence and statesmanship he exhibited despite the racial inequalities he faced is something all leaders today should strive to adopt.
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster
- CRINGE: Crow obsesses over his own safety while oblivious to summer crime wave