Today, we celebrate the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. His nonviolent approach to fighting for equal rights for people of color in the United States served as an inspiration to all who seek freedom. Below is his most famous speech “I Have a Dream”. The eloquence and statesmanship he exhibited despite the racial inequalities he faced is something all leaders today should strive to adopt.
- See the evidence and decide: No charges for Jeep driver caught in I-225 protest
- Gardner’s suicide hotline bill headed for President Trump’s signature
- Now he won’t say: Hick was for and against stacking court with liberal ideologues
- Polis awards himself furlough power over entire state government
- Why Democrats are the real hypocrites in the Supreme Court nomination fight