Today, we celebrate the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. His nonviolent approach to fighting for equal rights for people of color in the United States served as an inspiration to all who seek freedom. Below is his most famous speech “I Have a Dream”. The eloquence and statesmanship he exhibited despite the racial inequalities he faced is something all leaders today should strive to adopt.
- Turnover hits staggering 200% in state office that ensures election integrity
- Democrat Unity Tour delivers articles of impeachment to the Senate
- Former special ops commander slams Colorado Dem for questioning senator’s service
- Colorado Democrat trash talks U.S. Sen. Bennet, threatens primary challenge
- Biden’s fracking moratorium is the first step to a total ban