“Colorado in particular,” were the words uttered by MSNBC‘s Chuck Todd in this clip below. They illustrate that while Colorado is not the easiest Senate seat for Republicans to pick up, it is the most likely senate seat to flip blue to red of any state that went for Obama in 2012. This revelation speaks to how far left liberal U.S. Senator Mark Udall has been to alienate Coloradans so much. And, this is from MSNBC, the de facto liberal spokeschannel. Just watch.
- Bill Maher rips liberals for COVID ignorance, pointless shutdowns
- Is Jena Griswold abusing her office to target conservatives?
- Weekend protest: Denver Post reporter advises what police should not do
- Our Twit of the Week, and other stupid posts from Democrats
- Colorado Dems duck, Republicans blast new bill to stack the Supreme Court