“Colorado in particular,” were the words uttered by MSNBC‘s Chuck Todd in this clip below. They illustrate that while Colorado is not the easiest Senate seat for Republicans to pick up, it is the most likely senate seat to flip blue to red of any state that went for Obama in 2012. This revelation speaks to how far left liberal U.S. Senator Mark Udall has been to alienate Coloradans so much. And, this is from MSNBC, the de facto liberal spokeschannel. Just watch.
- Westerner demands Biden withdraw 1980s ecoterrorist as BLM nominee
- Dems want disastrous rules that blackballed remote workers to be nationalized
- Investigation demanded into nursing home deaths under Polis’s watch
- Denver’s new tent city rent averages $3,750 a month
- Here’s the breakdown of who’s in Colorado’s new congressional districts