“Colorado in particular,” were the words uttered by MSNBC‘s Chuck Todd in this clip below. They illustrate that while Colorado is not the easiest Senate seat for Republicans to pick up, it is the most likely senate seat to flip blue to red of any state that went for Obama in 2012. This revelation speaks to how far left liberal U.S. Senator Mark Udall has been to alienate Coloradans so much. And, this is from MSNBC, the de facto liberal spokeschannel. Just watch.
- Polis was robbed! Cuomo wins Emmy for dramatic COVID-19 briefings
- Politics of supporting Pelosi: Crow loses leadership run, new post created for Neguse
- Post nudges early contenders to declare for state GOP chair
- Polis’s COGCC sends demeaning email ridiculing energy companies
- Two Colorado congressmen test positive for COVID-19