Yesterday, Coloradans learned from former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg that its second and seventh-largest cities, Colorado Springs and Pueblo, respectively, didn’t have roads. Reporter Todd Shepherd launched an investigation into this surprising allegation. His report is below.
- Polis telling us to just wear the damn mask is not helpful
- Polis disputes ‘Virus Overlord’ title and findings Colorado lags in reopening
- DeGette’s district pulled in 3rd largest haul of PPP loans nationwide
- Stop the presses: Gardner wears mask, Boebert packs gun!
- NEW VIDEO: Gardner has a long record of holding China accountable