Yesterday, Coloradans learned from former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg that its second and seventh-largest cities, Colorado Springs and Pueblo, respectively, didn’t have roads. Reporter Todd Shepherd launched an investigation into this surprising allegation. His report is below.
- Colorado media shocked to learn Republicans don’t trust them all
- Friends of Israel? Hickenlooper and Neguse silent on Hamas terrorist assault
- Masks off! CDC says vaccinated people don’t have to wear masks inside or outside
- Colorado Democrats kill GOP effort to ban vaccine mandates at work
- Colorado Republicans split on Cheney’s ouster from GOP leadership