Yesterday, Coloradans learned from former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg that its second and seventh-largest cities, Colorado Springs and Pueblo, respectively, didn’t have roads. Reporter Todd Shepherd launched an investigation into this surprising allegation. His report is below.
- Colorado Dems refused to cosponsor medal for those killed during Afghanistan exit
- Endorsement says ‘no’ to Tay Anderson’s buddy for Denver school board
- Bennet must address White House’s role in labeling parents as domestic terrorists
- Rolling Stone article dangles Boebert’s name, but no actual claim of wrongdoing
- Attorney charged with fraud tied to Clintons and Colorado Democrats