Yesterday, Coloradans learned from former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg that its second and seventh-largest cities, Colorado Springs and Pueblo, respectively, didn’t have roads. Reporter Todd Shepherd launched an investigation into this surprising allegation. His report is below.
- Left-wing crackpots plunge policing reform task force into chaos
- Biden mandates masks on federal property, promptly breaks his own rules
- National Guard mistreated in DC: Polis must recall Colorado unit at once
- Denver Post reporter feels guilty after accepting early vaccine from Polis
- Socialist Sanders reduced to a laugh, giving Republicans something to cheer