“What?! There are other issues Coloradans care about more than women reproductive issues???” is surely what Sen. Mark Udall and his campaign are thinking as they watch this new ad produced by Crossroads GPS. Then again, talking about Obamacare has never been Udall’s strong suit. Whether it is him lying to us about keeping health plans we like, or lying about being able to keep doctors we trust, whenever Udall talks to Coloradans about Obamacare he can’t seem to stop lying. Now, as election season rolls around, Udall can’t even be bothered to talk about one of the few things he has actually accomplished over the past six years. Don’t worry Udall, that’s why we have outlets like Crossroads, so you can’t run from the horrible, ultra liberal record you’ve earned over the past six years in the Senate.
- Are angry protestors playing victim with this old insurance scam?
- Bennet left speechless after getting called out for throwing a hissy fit
- Denver school board member on police: ‘All you motherf*ckers are corrupt’
- See the evidence and decide: No charges for Jeep driver caught in I-225 protest
- Gardner’s suicide hotline bill headed for President Trump’s signature