“What?! There are other issues Coloradans care about more than women reproductive issues???” is surely what Sen. Mark Udall and his campaign are thinking as they watch this new ad produced by Crossroads GPS. Then again, talking about Obamacare has never been Udall’s strong suit. Whether it is him lying to us about keeping health plans we like, or lying about being able to keep doctors we trust, whenever Udall talks to Coloradans about Obamacare he can’t seem to stop lying. Now, as election season rolls around, Udall can’t even be bothered to talk about one of the few things he has actually accomplished over the past six years. Don’t worry Udall, that’s why we have outlets like Crossroads, so you can’t run from the horrible, ultra liberal record you’ve earned over the past six years in the Senate.
- Google flags their own news alerts on Polis as possible phishing scams
- Hell reportedly freezes over as media fact check actually sides with Boebert
- Ethics Commission votes to investigate Denver mayor for Thanksgiving travel
- House impeaches Trump. DeGette ignores COVID quarantine to grandstand.
- Pelosi demands Congress go through metal detector to vote. Boebert calls her bluff