With President Obama’s plummeting approval numbers, it’s not surprising that Republicans are reminding voters that Udall voted with Obama 97% of the time since 2011 (it was 99% of the time last year). But, it is funny to have a compilation of Udall’s attempts to distance himself now – at the 11th hour – from the President. Enjoy before the tonight’s debate when Udall will again square off against Rep. Cory Gardner during which we will tweet for your enjoyment.
- Heidi Ganahl reacts to surging inflation: ‘I feel for the young people’
- #THANKYOUNORTHFACE: Energy industry trolls North Face with billboards, website
- Here’s all the new taxes Coloradans got stuck with this legislative session
- Media discovers Denver’s homelessness crisis is spiraling out of control
- Report: Despite disturbing allegation, teachers’ union endorsed Tay Anderson