With President Obama’s plummeting approval numbers, it’s not surprising that Republicans are reminding voters that Udall voted with Obama 97% of the time since 2011 (it was 99% of the time last year). But, it is funny to have a compilation of Udall’s attempts to distance himself now – at the 11th hour – from the President. Enjoy before the tonight’s debate when Udall will again square off against Rep. Cory Gardner during which we will tweet for your enjoyment.
- OUTRAGEOUS! 9/11 Funds Pay Hick’s Legal Bills in Ethics Investigation
- JARED’S JUNKET: Did Colorado Benefit From $20,000 Trade Mission to India?
- SELLING OUT: New Belgium Trades Green Credibility for Green Cash
- LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR? Climate Dems Chuck Hickenlooper for Romanoff
- WINNER: Montgomery Finally Concedes to Coffman in Aurora Mayoral Race