With President Obama’s plummeting approval numbers, it’s not surprising that Republicans are reminding voters that Udall voted with Obama 97% of the time since 2011 (it was 99% of the time last year). But, it is funny to have a compilation of Udall’s attempts to distance himself now – at the 11th hour – from the President. Enjoy before the tonight’s debate when Udall will again square off against Rep. Cory Gardner during which we will tweet for your enjoyment.
- Why Democrats are the real hypocrites in the Supreme Court nomination fight
- Protestors protesting arrest of protestors broke Polis’s pandemic rules
- This is why Hickenblooper is afraid to debate Gardner
- Media blows off western issues at Club 20 Senate debate to play Ginsburg gotcha game
- Hickenlooper vacationed while governor as Colorado’s destructive wildfire burned