With President Obama’s plummeting approval numbers, it’s not surprising that Republicans are reminding voters that Udall voted with Obama 97% of the time since 2011 (it was 99% of the time last year). But, it is funny to have a compilation of Udall’s attempts to distance himself now – at the 11th hour – from the President. Enjoy before the tonight’s debate when Udall will again square off against Rep. Cory Gardner during which we will tweet for your enjoyment.
- Goodbye Cardboard Cory, hello HickenZoom
- Polis honored to send National Guard to protect 1,000 attending inauguration
- Google flags their own news alerts on Polis as possible phishing scams
- Hell reportedly freezes over as media fact check actually sides with Boebert
- Ethics Commission votes to investigate Denver mayor for Thanksgiving travel