With President Obama’s plummeting approval numbers, it’s not surprising that Republicans are reminding voters that Udall voted with Obama 97% of the time since 2011 (it was 99% of the time last year). But, it is funny to have a compilation of Udall’s attempts to distance himself now – at the 11th hour – from the President. Enjoy before the tonight’s debate when Udall will again square off against Rep. Cory Gardner during which we will tweet for your enjoyment.
- Long live the king! Dems allow Polis to keep extending emergency powers
- Infighting amongst the radical left prompts theft allegation
- Hickenlooper Held in Contempt in Unanimous Vote
- Hick Skips ethics hearing! Attorney General going to court to force Hickenlooper’s appearance.
- Democrat: Self-centered white women clutter #BLM’s protest logistics on Instagram