With President Obama’s plummeting approval numbers, it’s not surprising that Republicans are reminding voters that Udall voted with Obama 97% of the time since 2011 (it was 99% of the time last year). But, it is funny to have a compilation of Udall’s attempts to distance himself now – at the 11th hour – from the President. Enjoy before the tonight’s debate when Udall will again square off against Rep. Cory Gardner during which we will tweet for your enjoyment.
- Westerner demands Biden withdraw 1980s ecoterrorist as BLM nominee
- Dems want disastrous rules that blackballed remote workers to be nationalized
- Investigation demanded into nursing home deaths under Polis’s watch
- Denver’s new tent city rent averages $3,750 a month
- Here’s the breakdown of who’s in Colorado’s new congressional districts