Conservation Colorado, a political organization dedicated to electing left wingers, today bragged on Twitter about how kids are “telling [Gov. John Hickenlooper] why they love Colorado for [EPA] comment delivery” at the Colorado State Capitol. The only problem is that at least one of the children in the picture that the group shared does not appear to be old enough to hold a crayon. We assume that is a parent or guardian helping him write (if not, that’s especially weird). The one standing next to him looks even younger. Want to engage kids in policy? Ok, sure, sounds good. But, forcing kids, even your own, to support a policy position by submitting a comment into the public record seems contrived at best.
- Mayor flees the state sticking us with Polis at the kiddy table from Hell
- Denver mayor preaches against holiday travel, then boards a plane to Mississippi
- Longmont mayor acts to criminalize hospitals treating patients from Weld County
- National media uses Boebert as a prop to chip away 2nd Amendment rights
- Polis’s new energy overlords act with extreme bias, as expected