Conservation Colorado, a political organization dedicated to electing left wingers, today bragged on Twitter about how kids are “telling [Gov. John Hickenlooper] why they love Colorado for [EPA] comment delivery” at the Colorado State Capitol. The only problem is that at least one of the children in the picture that the group shared does not appear to be old enough to hold a crayon. We assume that is a parent or guardian helping him write (if not, that’s especially weird). The one standing next to him looks even younger. Want to engage kids in policy? Ok, sure, sounds good. But, forcing kids, even your own, to support a policy position by submitting a comment into the public record seems contrived at best.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICE: Dad Playing Tee-Ball with Wife and Kid Arrested in Brighton
- PETITION ROUTE: Tipton Qualifies for GOP Primary
- WHERE ARE THE VENTILATORS? Gardner Demands Investigation, Hickenlooper Plays Banjo
- PETTY PANDEMIC POLITICS: Gardner Works While Others Whine
- REGULATE TO FAIL: Distillery Exemplifies the Best, and What’s Broken