Conservation Colorado, a political organization dedicated to electing left wingers, today bragged on Twitter about how kids are “telling [Gov. John Hickenlooper] why they love Colorado for [EPA] comment delivery” at the Colorado State Capitol. The only problem is that at least one of the children in the picture that the group shared does not appear to be old enough to hold a crayon. We assume that is a parent or guardian helping him write (if not, that’s especially weird). The one standing next to him looks even younger. Want to engage kids in policy? Ok, sure, sounds good. But, forcing kids, even your own, to support a policy position by submitting a comment into the public record seems contrived at best.
- Hickenlooper vacationed while governor as Colorado’s destructive wildfire burned
- Big names back income tax cut ballot measure for Coloradans
- Polis appoints vegan who says meat is murder to regulate livestock on vet board
- While Hick hides in the basement, Dems try and fail to paint Gardner as MIA
- Media pushes Democrat polls to shape Congressional race