Today is more than a day when we eat turkey and stuffing, and, no, we have not celebrated Thanksgiving consistently since the 1600s. Learn more about the holiday from the quick history lesson below. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, PeakNation™. We have much to be thankful for this year.
- Is Jena Griswold abusing her office to target conservatives?
- Weekend protest: Denver Post reporter advises what police should not do
- Our Twit of the Week, and other stupid posts from Democrats
- Colorado Dems duck, Republicans blast new bill to stack the Supreme Court
- Colorado Democrat supported filibusters last year. Does that make him racist?