Today is more than a day when we eat turkey and stuffing, and, no, we have not celebrated Thanksgiving consistently since the 1600s. Learn more about the holiday from the quick history lesson below. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, PeakNation™. We have much to be thankful for this year.
- PETTY PANDEMIC POLITICS: Gardner Works While Others Whine
- REGULATE TO FAIL: Distillery Exemplifies the Best, and What’s Broken
- MAKE-UP DAYS: Supreme Court Ruling Gives Lawmakers More Time to Spend Money
- PAY THE RENT: Don’t Be Using Stimulus Checks for Stupid Stuff
- HICKENLOOPER: Pot Dispensaries are Not Essential and Should Close