Today is more than a day when we eat turkey and stuffing, and, no, we have not celebrated Thanksgiving consistently since the 1600s. Learn more about the holiday from the quick history lesson below. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, PeakNation™. We have much to be thankful for this year.
- COVER UP? Hickenlooper Cited in Secret Investigation of Prison Chief’s Murder
- FOLLOWING THE MONEY: California is Trying to Buy a Colorado Election
- AURORA’S MESS: Coffman Declares Victory, Montgomery Stalls for Votes
- IMPEACHMENT JITTERS? Crow’s Insecurity Looks Like a Fundraising Ploy
- IMPEACHMENT FALLOUT: Crow Targeted as Vulnerable Democrat in Ad Campaign