Today is more than a day when we eat turkey and stuffing, and, no, we have not celebrated Thanksgiving consistently since the 1600s. Learn more about the holiday from the quick history lesson below. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, PeakNation™. We have much to be thankful for this year.
- Here’s the breakdown of who’s in Colorado’s new congressional districts
- Colorado’s Cuomo? Polis silent as public learns true scale of nursing home deaths
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms