In case you missed the opening day of the 2015 legislative session, we’ve captured the highlights here for you.
- Petition tells Democrat to take down $1 million ad campaign paid for by taxpayers
- Biden beat Bennet and Hick for president. Could either have done a better job?
- Complaint filed against Griswold, TV ad paid for with $1 million taxpayer dollars
- Bennet and Hick’s claims that planet is saved but taxes won’t be raised is false
- Colo Republican gets shamelessly chummy with Democrat Secretary of State