Cleaning up after the party is always the worst. Apparently, Team Hickenlooper agreed. So, they just didn’t. Revealing Politics was there to catch the mess – and juxtapose it against Hickenlooper’s suggestion that Coloradans perform 10,000 random acts of kindness by July 2015. As Revealing suggested, maybe Hickenlooper should perform his first random act of kindness by kindly cleaning up his mess.
- Polis state: Only counties policing his COVID orders can get $57 million in aid
- Democrat House Speaker wrongly accuses staffer of bringing COVID to special session
- Not all get well wishes are showing sympathy for the governor
- Polis refuses to disclose how or where he contracted COVID-19 virus
- School board member deletes racist tweet about brother’s Thanksgiving with white woman