Cleaning up after the party is always the worst. Apparently, Team Hickenlooper agreed. So, they just didn’t. Revealing Politics was there to catch the mess – and juxtapose it against Hickenlooper’s suggestion that Coloradans perform 10,000 random acts of kindness by July 2015. As Revealing suggested, maybe Hickenlooper should perform his first random act of kindness by kindly cleaning up his mess.
- UNNECESSARY WORKERS: Knowing it’s Worth, Legislature Reconvenes Just to Adjourn, Again
- GOVERNOR SOWS DISCORD, FEAR: Lawmakers Take Polis to Task for Stay-at-Home Order
- QUARANTINE CONTROL: Control of Congress Should Not Shift with Sickness
- PANDEMIC PORK: Hickenlooper Sides with Pelosi over Real Relief for Workers
- KARMA: No Laughing Emojis Now For CdeBaca