Cleaning up after the party is always the worst. Apparently, Team Hickenlooper agreed. So, they just didn’t. Revealing Politics was there to catch the mess – and juxtapose it against Hickenlooper’s suggestion that Coloradans perform 10,000 random acts of kindness by July 2015. As Revealing suggested, maybe Hickenlooper should perform his first random act of kindness by kindly cleaning up his mess.
- Hickenlooper vacationed while governor as Colorado’s destructive wildfire burned
- Big names back income tax cut ballot measure for Coloradans
- Polis appoints vegan who says meat is murder to regulate livestock on vet board
- While Hick hides in the basement, Dems try and fail to paint Gardner as MIA
- Media pushes Democrat polls to shape Congressional race