Cleaning up after the party is always the worst. Apparently, Team Hickenlooper agreed. So, they just didn’t. Revealing Politics was there to catch the mess – and juxtapose it against Hickenlooper’s suggestion that Coloradans perform 10,000 random acts of kindness by July 2015. As Revealing suggested, maybe Hickenlooper should perform his first random act of kindness by kindly cleaning up his mess.
- Heidi Ganahl reacts to surging inflation: ‘I feel for the young people’
- #THANKYOUNORTHFACE: Energy industry trolls North Face with billboards, website
- Here’s all the new taxes Coloradans got stuck with this legislative session
- Media discovers Denver’s homelessness crisis is spiraling out of control
- Report: Despite disturbing allegation, teachers’ union endorsed Tay Anderson