With all of the very serious hullabaloo around tonight’s debate up in Boulder, one candidate is breaking the ice with a little humor. This new ad by Marco Rubio tricked more than one person on social media into thinking they were getting a glimpse into Rubio’s opposition research and debate prep process. Just watch.
- Barbara Kirkmeyer: Oil and gas security needed to stop economic tailspin
- The Gazette endorses Ganahl for governor: Colorado is not better off under Polis
- Festivus comes early this year: Chris Hansen edition
- Why Colorado Democrats don’t want Biden here to campaign for them
- What bias? Denver Post endorses their progressive columnist’s wife for Congress