No president in recent history had such talent for communicating as President Reagan. To celebrate Christmas, he gave a presidential address from the Oval Office. In case the ugliness of politics has you down, this address from President Reagan should restore your faith in the American spirit and the goodness of our country even if for only the three minutes that he speaks. Merry Christmas, PeakNation™, we hope Santa was good to you.
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster
- CRINGE: Crow obsesses over his own safety while oblivious to summer crime wave