No president in recent history had such talent for communicating as President Reagan. To celebrate Christmas, he gave a presidential address from the Oval Office. In case the ugliness of politics has you down, this address from President Reagan should restore your faith in the American spirit and the goodness of our country even if for only the three minutes that he speaks. Merry Christmas, PeakNation™, we hope Santa was good to you.
- Socialist Sanders reduced to a laugh, giving Republicans something to cheer
- Unity? Colorado leftists celebrate Biden’s inauguration by burning American flags
- Colorado Dems skip Biden’s big day, but the Honduras caravan is on the way!
- Biden snubs Colorado, no room for us in his new administration
- Trump administration sends Colorado $181 million, Dems steal credit