No president in recent history had such talent for communicating as President Reagan. To celebrate Christmas, he gave a presidential address from the Oval Office. In case the ugliness of politics has you down, this address from President Reagan should restore your faith in the American spirit and the goodness of our country even if for only the three minutes that he speaks. Merry Christmas, PeakNation™, we hope Santa was good to you.
- This is why Hickenblooper is afraid to debate Gardner
- Media blows off western issues at Club 20 Senate debate to play Ginsburg gotcha game
- Hickenlooper vacationed while governor as Colorado’s destructive wildfire burned
- Big names back income tax cut ballot measure for Coloradans
- Polis appoints vegan who says meat is murder to regulate livestock on vet board