No president in recent history had such talent for communicating as President Reagan. To celebrate Christmas, he gave a presidential address from the Oval Office. In case the ugliness of politics has you down, this address from President Reagan should restore your faith in the American spirit and the goodness of our country even if for only the three minutes that he speaks. Merry Christmas, PeakNation™, we hope Santa was good to you.
- Democrat State lawmakers give themselves a raise before fleeing violent protests
- Liberals show social distancing not required for violent protests
- Top 10 things Hickenlooper would rather do than appear at his own ethics trial
- Wimpy Romanoff still refusing to campaign against Hickenlooper
- It’s safe now to hold protests! But only for union members mad at Republicans.