No president in recent history had such talent for communicating as President Reagan. To celebrate Christmas, he gave a presidential address from the Oval Office. In case the ugliness of politics has you down, this address from President Reagan should restore your faith in the American spirit and the goodness of our country even if for only the three minutes that he speaks. Merry Christmas, PeakNation™, we hope Santa was good to you.
- Heidi Ganahl reacts to surging inflation: ‘I feel for the young people’
- #THANKYOUNORTHFACE: Energy industry trolls North Face with billboards, website
- Here’s all the new taxes Coloradans got stuck with this legislative session
- Media discovers Denver’s homelessness crisis is spiraling out of control
- Report: Despite disturbing allegation, teachers’ union endorsed Tay Anderson