Before last Saturday, most people barely gave El Paso County Commissioner Darryl Glenn a second thought as he diligently criss-crossed the state delivering his conservative message. That all changed with one speech. We finally have a copy of that speech here for you. Make no mistake, this is a great speech.
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster
- CRINGE: Crow obsesses over his own safety while oblivious to summer crime wave