Before last Saturday, most people barely gave El Paso County Commissioner Darryl Glenn a second thought as he diligently criss-crossed the state delivering his conservative message. That all changed with one speech. We finally have a copy of that speech here for you. Make no mistake, this is a great speech.
- Bill Maher rips liberals for COVID ignorance, pointless shutdowns
- Is Jena Griswold abusing her office to target conservatives?
- Weekend protest: Denver Post reporter advises what police should not do
- Our Twit of the Week, and other stupid posts from Democrats
- Colorado Dems duck, Republicans blast new bill to stack the Supreme Court