Before last Saturday, most people barely gave El Paso County Commissioner Darryl Glenn a second thought as he diligently criss-crossed the state delivering his conservative message. That all changed with one speech. We finally have a copy of that speech here for you. Make no mistake, this is a great speech.
- Nearly $4 million in emergency rent aid wasted by Polis administration
- Colorado Dems refused to cosponsor medal for those killed during Afghanistan exit
- Endorsement says ‘no’ to Tay Anderson’s buddy for Denver school board
- Bennet must address White House’s role in labeling parents as domestic terrorists
- Rolling Stone article dangles Boebert’s name, but no actual claim of wrongdoing