Before last Saturday, most people barely gave El Paso County Commissioner Darryl Glenn a second thought as he diligently criss-crossed the state delivering his conservative message. That all changed with one speech. We finally have a copy of that speech here for you. Make no mistake, this is a great speech.
- Video montage: Hickenlooper goes full goofball on Supreme Court question
- Boebert crisscrosses Western Slope while Bush hides in basement
- Millions in Democrat campaign donations including Hickenlooper’s targeted for review
- What it means for Colorado if Dems win the Senate and White House
- U.S. Sen. Gardner pushes VA to build medical center in Colorado Springs