The legislative session has ended (thank you Jesus) and now it’s the voters’ turn to have a say in what they think of the state’s new leftward stampede on our rights and wallets.
This looks like a good start —rallies across the state Friday featuring a multitude of speakers on the national popular vote, oil and gas regs, red flag gun law, free speech, prescription drugs, immigration, and a host of other topics.
Kim Monson, leader of the Stand For Colorado team, said in a statement:
“May 10th, Coloradans will come together to send a message to the out-of-control politicians and bureaucrats that we are watching, we care and we are concerned about the future of our state.”
The rallies will be held from 4-5:30 p.m. at these locations:
- Denver: Capitol Steps
- Grand Junction: Old Court House steps at 544 Rood Ave.
- Gunnison: IOOF Park at 124 E Virginia Ave.
- Alamosa: Market Street and Highway 160.
- Woodland Park: U.S. 24 and Colorado 67.
- Montrose: Demoret Park at 246 W Main St.