As we wrote in May, Crossroads GPS has reserved a lot of time to go after Sen. Mark Udall this election cycle. Today, they go up with a new ad that is only about 1/6 of their total ad buy ($460K of $2.3M). The ad takes a two-prong attack. First, they attack Udall on his absurd statements about believing Obama’s EPA dictates are good for Colorado. They follow this up with his refusal to support the Keystone XL pipeline. Prepare yourself to see it on TV often PeakNation™. It will probably be sandwiched between another anti-Udall or anti-Gardner ad. Welcome to life as the number one battleground spot this election cycle.
- Google flags their own news alerts on Polis as possible phishing scams
- Hell reportedly freezes over as media fact check actually sides with Boebert
- Ethics Commission votes to investigate Denver mayor for Thanksgiving travel
- House impeaches Trump. DeGette ignores COVID quarantine to grandstand.
- Pelosi demands Congress go through metal detector to vote. Boebert calls her bluff