As we wrote in May, Crossroads GPS has reserved a lot of time to go after Sen. Mark Udall this election cycle. Today, they go up with a new ad that is only about 1/6 of their total ad buy ($460K of $2.3M). The ad takes a two-prong attack. First, they attack Udall on his absurd statements about believing Obama’s EPA dictates are good for Colorado. They follow this up with his refusal to support the Keystone XL pipeline. Prepare yourself to see it on TV often PeakNation™. It will probably be sandwiched between another anti-Udall or anti-Gardner ad. Welcome to life as the number one battleground spot this election cycle.
- That $4 billion Democrats want in new taxes won’t just be spent on ‘transportation’
- Colorado’s Democrat senators insult military spouses, again
- Cancel Culture escorts two Colorado university presidents out the door
- Democrat sinners: Bennet caught maskless, Hick eats from Styrofoam!
- Griswold shows no signs of relinquishing her title as ‘Nightmare to Work For’