As we wrote in May, Crossroads GPS has reserved a lot of time to go after Sen. Mark Udall this election cycle. Today, they go up with a new ad that is only about 1/6 of their total ad buy ($460K of $2.3M). The ad takes a two-prong attack. First, they attack Udall on his absurd statements about believing Obama’s EPA dictates are good for Colorado. They follow this up with his refusal to support the Keystone XL pipeline. Prepare yourself to see it on TV often PeakNation™. It will probably be sandwiched between another anti-Udall or anti-Gardner ad. Welcome to life as the number one battleground spot this election cycle.
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster
- CRINGE: Crow obsesses over his own safety while oblivious to summer crime wave