As we wrote in May, Crossroads GPS has reserved a lot of time to go after Sen. Mark Udall this election cycle. Today, they go up with a new ad that is only about 1/6 of their total ad buy ($460K of $2.3M). The ad takes a two-prong attack. First, they attack Udall on his absurd statements about believing Obama’s EPA dictates are good for Colorado. They follow this up with his refusal to support the Keystone XL pipeline. Prepare yourself to see it on TV often PeakNation™. It will probably be sandwiched between another anti-Udall or anti-Gardner ad. Welcome to life as the number one battleground spot this election cycle.
- Does Hick act like Trump? 9News insists on using mute button at Senate debate
- Newspaper doesn’t think it’s a negative ad when the target is Republican
- Prop 117 ad exposes how politicians raise your taxes by calling it a ‘fee’
- Hickenlooper loses debate with cardboard cutouts of Senator Gardner
- Hickenlooper escapes basement to annoy voters with outdated campaign