With President Obama and the White House claiming that more than three million people have signed up for Obamacare, at any place with a large gathering of people, say, like a talk show, you’d figure at least one or two have signed up. But, you’d be wrong. Jimmy Kimmel has an unscripted, awkward moment as he discovers that himself below. Then again, the young and healthy – his audience – aren’t dumb. This scheme doesn’t benefit them at all.
- DIE ALREADY: Polis, Dems Plan Taxpayer-Funded Family Leave Bill for New Session
- COVER UP? Hickenlooper Cited in Secret Investigation of Prison Chief’s Murder
- FOLLOWING THE MONEY: California is Trying to Buy a Colorado Election
- AURORA’S MESS: Coffman Declares Victory, Montgomery Stalls for Votes
- IMPEACHMENT JITTERS? Crow’s Insecurity Looks Like a Fundraising Ploy