With President Obama and the White House claiming that more than three million people have signed up for Obamacare, at any place with a large gathering of people, say, like a talk show, you’d figure at least one or two have signed up. But, you’d be wrong. Jimmy Kimmel has an unscripted, awkward moment as he discovers that himself below. Then again, the young and healthy – his audience – aren’t dumb. This scheme doesn’t benefit them at all.
- Pledge of Allegiance no longer allowed in this wild woke Western town
- Government relations firm snatches up Colorado’s former U.S. Senator
- Education Committee chair backs critical race theory in Colorado classrooms
- Democrat efforts to federalize election laws defeated by GOP filibuster
- CRINGE: Crow obsesses over his own safety while oblivious to summer crime wave