With President Obama and the White House claiming that more than three million people have signed up for Obamacare, at any place with a large gathering of people, say, like a talk show, you’d figure at least one or two have signed up. But, you’d be wrong. Jimmy Kimmel has an unscripted, awkward moment as he discovers that himself below. Then again, the young and healthy – his audience – aren’t dumb. This scheme doesn’t benefit them at all.
- Bennet and Hick offer backhanded support of Biden, media declines to call them on it
- GOP attorney general candidate Kellner pledges to crack down on crime
- Bennet’s opponent doesn’t have to fake being a westerner in his campaign ad
- Polls: House districts won in double digits by Biden are now swinging GOP
- Audio recording obtained by Peak leads to grand jury indictment of Democrat lawmaker