With President Obama and the White House claiming that more than three million people have signed up for Obamacare, at any place with a large gathering of people, say, like a talk show, you’d figure at least one or two have signed up. But, you’d be wrong. Jimmy Kimmel has an unscripted, awkward moment as he discovers that himself below. Then again, the young and healthy – his audience – aren’t dumb. This scheme doesn’t benefit them at all.
- Police shooting of Minneapolis man to incite ‘Peaceful Protests’ in Colorado
- Bennet banks on Socialism as his ticket to reelection in Colorado
- Study suggests Polis shutdowns weigh on small business recovery
- Biden vets Coloradan for ambassador to Mexico for border diplomacy
- Bankruptcy! Casa Bonita is the latest victim of Gov. Polis’s economic crackdown