With President Obama and the White House claiming that more than three million people have signed up for Obamacare, at any place with a large gathering of people, say, like a talk show, you’d figure at least one or two have signed up. But, you’d be wrong. Jimmy Kimmel has an unscripted, awkward moment as he discovers that himself below. Then again, the young and healthy – his audience – aren’t dumb. This scheme doesn’t benefit them at all.
- Millions in Democrat campaign donations including Hickenlooper’s targeted for review
- What it means for Colorado if Dems win the Senate and White House
- U.S. Sen. Gardner pushes VA to build medical center in Colorado Springs
- Hickenlooper refuses to say if he supports COVID relief bill with unemployment pay
- Biden busted on fracking flip flops, he wants those jobs eliminated