With President Obama and the White House claiming that more than three million people have signed up for Obamacare, at any place with a large gathering of people, say, like a talk show, you’d figure at least one or two have signed up. But, you’d be wrong. Jimmy Kimmel has an unscripted, awkward moment as he discovers that himself below. Then again, the young and healthy – his audience – aren’t dumb. This scheme doesn’t benefit them at all.
- Colorado Democrat trash talks U.S. Sen. Bennet, threatens primary challenge
- Biden’s fracking moratorium is the first step to a total ban
- Impeachment: Colorado Dems to prosecute charges of ‘erection insurrection’
- Left-wing crackpots plunge policing reform task force into chaos
- Biden mandates masks on federal property, promptly breaks his own rules